Trusted Veterinary Care with Many Amenities for San Gabriel Valley Pet Owners
Our Mission and Core Values
Our mission at Community Companion Animal Hospital is to offer the best animal health care available. We respect the closeness of the human—animal bond and it is our purpose to enable pet owners to celebrate all aspects of that loving and caring relationship. We focus on improved quality of life and alleviation of pain and suffering for all patients entrusted to our care.
About Our Veterinary Practice
Always applying the most modern veterinary methods and knowledge, your pet’s health and happiness are our number one priority. You will find skilled and compassionate veterinarians, a highly trained staff, and only the best in advanced veterinary care and equipment at our full-service veterinary clinic in San Gabriel Valley, California. We work with gentle hands, kind hearts, and a true concern for your companion animal’s wellbeing.
In addition, we are proud to deliver first class customer service and care. Some of our amenities include:
- Spanish language assistance available
- Walk-ins welcome and always accommodated, however we highly encourage scheduling an appointment to reduce your wait
- Seasonal promotions on pet products such as food, parasite control, and gift bags
- Pet transportation available with advanced notice (in the case that you may be physically unable to bring your companion in for an appointment)
- Dog training classes every Wednesday night at our facility in Temple City, California
- Extensive parking vacancies open to our clients
- Pet grooming amenities upon request during your appointment
- A cheerful, friendly staff
To schedule your veterinary visit with us today, please contact us during our regular business hours. We look forward to seeing you and your furry, scaly, or feathered friend.