Unexpected Veterinary Expenses? We can help. Now accepting CareCredit as an interest-free payment option. Please call us for more information.
In our continued effort to offer the highest quality veterinary care at budget friendly prices, we politely request that all our patients adhere to the following payment plans:
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing cost, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards, checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Are there other payment options that will help me pay for my pet’s veterinary care over time?
When unexpected illness strikes your pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We completely understand the stress this may cause, and also know that some people may not be able to make a full downpayment at the time services are rendered. Therefore, we are willing to make special arrangements for you through the CareCredit program. It takes just five minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into three monthly installments. You can either apply at our animal hospital in Temple City, California, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or you may apply for CareCredit online.
Highlights of the CareCredit Program
- Low monthly payments (3% of the total monthly balance)
- Charges more than $300 are interest free for up to three months
- They can determine your approval within minutes of applying
- No annual fee