Safe Pet Boarding for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Pocket Pets, Reptiles & Birds
Pet Boarding Amenities at Community Companion Veterinary Clinic
Offering you a safe, convenient, and budget-friendly solution for all of your pet boarding needs, at Community Companion Animal Hospital we pledge to always treat your furry, scaly, or feathered friend with gentle hands, a tender touch, and extra loving care. A warm and dry veterinary facility provides your pet with a cozy shelter and attentive, 24-hour monitoring ensures the health and safety of your companion animal while you’re away.
As listed below, a plethora of kenneling amenities are offered to provide extra comfort and customized care tailored to the needs of your pet:
- Boarding available for any small animal, including but not limited to dogs, cats, rabbits, pocket pets, reptiles, and birds
- Accommodating to special food needs and medication distribution
- 24-hour monitoring by professional trained staff members
- Immediate access to an on-call veterinarian at all times
- Walks and exercise times are set aside twice per day
- All boarders must be up to date on vaccines
- Each animal is checked for fleas upon entrance
Booking Your Pet’s Stay
Whether you are out of town or have a particularly busy week, your pet will always feel at home in our Temple City, California, facility. While we do accept last minute bookings if proper space is available, we highly recommend scheduling your pet’s stay several weeks in advance, especially during heightened holiday seasons.
If you are new to our veterinary clinic, please be sure to review our new patient policies and fill out our pet boarding form prior to your appointment. We look forward to your pet’s stay!