Unprecedented Veterinary Orthopedics: Ensuring Your Pet Receives the Best of Care
At Community Companion Animal Hospital, you will find an expert orthopedic surgeon (treating the bones, muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and joints) and staff paired with unprecedented knowledge, skill, and precision. Our comprehensive veterinary clinic is home to the sought-after Dr. Bruce Barrett, who:
- Has successfully performed more than 2,000 TPLO procedures (tibial plateau leveling osteotomy is a surgery for dogs that stabilizes the stifle joint in the knee after the cranial cruciate ligament, commonly known as the ACL, ruptures)
- Is certified to make Total Knee Replacements (TKR)
- Is trained and licensed in the PennHIP evaluation method used to assess and predict the onset of canine hip dysplasia
- Also specializes in many other veterinary surgical procedures
Dr. Barrett and the rest of our veterinarians and staff are not only highly trained and well-practiced in veterinary surgery, but are also gentle pet lovers willing to go the extra mile to ensure your little friend feels at ease, relaxed, and comfortable throughout his or her stay at our small animal hospital. Always accommodating and friendly, we will never fail you in quality veterinary care and first class customer service.
Utilizing progressive veterinary methods and advanced animal hospital equipment, we have the capabilities to provide you with a wide range of reliable orthopedic services and surgeries, including:
- Full bone plating
- Arthritis treatment
- ACL and other ruptured ligament repairs
- Broken bone (fracture) repairs
- Hip dysplasia corrective surgery
- Joint cartilage disturbance corrections
- Limb amputations
- And much more...
Be sure to contact us for more information regarding our veterinary orthopedic services; we are always happy to help any little creature in need!