Pet Loss Resources & Coping Guidance
As pet lovers ourselves, we understand how difficult it can be to lose a beloved companion animal. It is our hope that you can lean on us for support during your time of grief and that our online grievance tools can help make coping just a little easier. Browse through our online pet loss resources listed below for advice, counseling, and online pet memorials.
- Pet loss library—Find reliable, educational articles about coping with the loss of a pet or even read about the experiences of others. You will find that you are not alone in your mourning and there is, after all, a glimmer of light at the end of what now seems to be a long tunnel ahead.
- Light a candle—Light a virtual candle in honor of your lost pet or make a compassionate gesture and light a virtual candle for a friend who may be grieving a pet. A personalized email will be sent showing your condolences.
- Pet memorial wall—Leave a little note on our pet memorial wall, forever commemorating your lost loved one.
Thoughtful Pet Loss Services Available at Community Companion Animal Hospital
Let us help you in this time of need. We can provide you with a number of unique pet loss services to help ease the stress, as well as memorialize your special friend:
- At-home pet euthanasia (this can only be scheduled after clearance from our veterinarian)
- Deceased pet pick up
- Private cremation
- Special pet memorials
- Personalized urns with name plates
- Paw print ceramics